Absolute Music User-Friendly DJ and Photo Booth Services
Call or Text Us Today at 563-581-1030
Whether it’s small backyard parties, graduation celebrations, anniversaries, weddings, fund raisers, corporate parties, and town festivals, Absolute Music entertains audiences both large and small leaving countless, lasting memories. Absolute Music will provide your event with exactly the kind of entertainment it needs.
Add our Photo Booth option to creates a super silly and hip interactive experience at your event. There’s no better way to show off how truly hysterical your family and friends are than by capturing their every move in our photo booth! Let our Photo Booth provide you and your guests the most memorable event experience EVER!
To compliment our DJ and Photo Booths, Absolute Music offers numerous upgrades that you can add to your event! Some of our additional items include up lighting, karaoke, animated .gif booths, scrapbooks, flash drives with photo booth pictures, custom photo strip creation, and many more to choose from.
Voted The Tri-State's Best of the Best DJ Service!
Call or Text Us Today at 563-581-1030
Absolute Music was recently voted “Best DJ Service” through Dupaco Community Credit Union and Hospice of Dubuque’s 2014 BestFest – Best of the Tri-States annual event. We wear this as a badge of honor as it was our fans who voted for us. Thank you to everybody who took a moment to cast a ballot for us. We are honored by your support!
Your event is important to us and we take great pride in honoring your event’s vision. Absolute Music’s DJ service aims to surpass mediocrity and go far beyond being a human jukebox. Absolute Music adapts to your needs and make a musically entertaining impact that will leave you and your guests with cherished and unforgettable memories.
ABSOLUTE MUSIC PHOTO BOOTH
You came to the right place for renting a Dubuque Photo Booth for your event! Absolute Music’s Photo Booths are the greatest Dubuque Wedding Photo Booths the Tri-States has ever seen! We use professional lighting for super-flattering photographs. We hand curate the largest section of quality props for guests to use to capture silly, unique, candid and fun moments that last a lifetime. We love what we do more than anything and we know you will love our Dubuque Wedding Photobooth!
CALL OR TEXT US TODAY AT 563-581-1030!
- These Are The Biggest Wedding Trends Of 2018, According To Pinterest
- This Couple Dressed Up As 11 Different TV And Movie Characters For Their Engagement Photos
- Buy Stuff For Your Wedding And We'll Give You A Destination For The Ceremony
- 14 Tips For Buying A Cheap(ish) Engagement Ring
- This Couple Took Their Wedding Photos In Bolivia's Salt Flats, And They Look Epic As Hell
- Plan Your Dream Wedding To Discover Where You Should Actually Honeymoon
- 22 Things You Can Do To Make Your Wedding Day Less Stressful
- How Does Your Wedding Compare To Everyone Else's?
- This Stunning Canyon Wedding Is Definitely Not For The Faint Of Heart
- Find Out When Your Best Friend Is Going To Get Married
- How To Save on Wedding Flowers
- Why I Don't Regret Spending My Wedding Money On Travel
- This DIY Woodland Wedding Looks Like Something Out Of A Fairytale
- 4 Foolproof Ways to Share Your Wedding Hashtag
- 7 Reasons the Pop-Up Wedding Trend Is Here to Stay
- Bridal Tradition to Repurposing Mission
- Bride Spent 8 Months Crafting Just About Everything For Her DIY Wedding
- Parents: You CAN Make That Awesome Doll Cake!
- 7 Things To Do Before You Say 'I Do'
- Defining DIY Wedding Planning -- And How to Successfully Do-It-Yourself
- 10 Wedding Guest Horror Stories That Really Happened
- The 5 Things Guests Hate Most About Weddings, According To Real Guests
- These Are The Famous People Who Attended Donald Trump's Wedding To Melania
- Mission Wedding Planning: In Progress Towards Perfection
- 9 Things That Bore Wedding Guests Half To Death
- When to Simply Say Thank You and Enjoy the Wedding
- 14 Times Wedding Guests Knew The Marriage Would End In Divorce
- 3 Times You Absolutely MUST Give A Wedding Guest A Plus-One
- Don't Be That Wedding Guest
- 8 Things Guests Hate About Weddings